Lapad Bay "Dvori Lapad"
Our apartments in Dubrovnik make up five stone facade buildings under the name Dvori Lapad. These top-quality apartments are close to the Old Town. The central square with fountain and carefully designed Mediterranean horticulture make this space especially charming.
Within the Dvori Lapad complex there is a parking garage with two underground floors – a public one (with parking fees) and a private one (for the tenants, who have controlled access to elevators leading them straight to their apartments).
For those with reduced mobility we have reserved a number of parking spaces in the basement part of the garage.
For your safety the residential and commercial properties of Dvori Lapad are under video surveillance.
Respecting the tenants' privacy, the residential parts of the buildings are separated from the commercial part by means of special doors and a special operation mode of the elevators.
70 comfortable apartments, from 80 to 190 sq. meters
The residential part of the complex has been designed with special attention. In apartments with sizes from 80 to 190 sq. meters and two-sided orientation of spacious terraces, we have installed top-quality equipment:
- wood-aluminum exterior carpentry with aluminum shutters and high-quality glazing. The glazing is composed of high-quality IZO glass, 4.4.2 FLOAT, with Sound Control foil, 20 mm wide argon-filled space, 6mm thick glass and low E veneering.
- the hallways in the building and apartment walls are painted white with washable acrylic colors and prior preparation of the surface by smoothing in two layers and impregnation.
- entrance security and fire doors with soundproofing (up to35 Db) and a MUL-T-LOCK cylinder
- interior wooden carpentry with hidden hinges and magnetic locks, 220 cm high
- ceramic tiles from the renowned Italian manufacturer MIRAGE in hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and terraces
- IDEAL STANDARD sanitary fixtures and fittings
- massive oak parquet, dimensions 14/90/600-1200 mm, heat-treated and pre-finished with UV environmental water-based matte lacquers in 6 layers on living room and bedroom floors
- glass railings on the terraces with aluminum handrails
- heating and cooling system, preparation of warm water by means of the environmentally clean ALTHERMA air-water heat pump from the DAIKIN manufacturer, consisting of an external air-conditioning unit on the roof of the building, an internal air-conditioning unit with a water container and fan coil units installed in the dropped ceiling and controlled through room thermostats with summer/winter changeover switch and fan speed selector placed in each room.
In the functional parts of the dropped ceilings only grids are visible, which frees up space for unobstructed interior decoration:
- option of purchasing and installing a system of remote control via telephone
- electric floor heating in bathrooms and closed kitchens
- each apartment has its own water meter with remote reading
- wiring which enables the upgrade of the Smart Home system
- choice between multiple TV systems (satellite-terrestrial, cable and digital TV) depending on the owner's wishes
- audio & video intercom system at the entrance of the apartment